Attention Spring/Easter Exchange Participants

Originally posted by sweetpea3812
You girls have been sitting on your asses

:eek: :eek: Is that a swear word I see?? Where the hell are the Mods when you need one? ;)

...and by the way Laurie, you don't scare me, so there!
4.gif

Originally posted by dtuleya
Plus you know how whinny her and Laurie get

::yes:: :p ::yes:: :p

Denise agreeds with me, we wouldn't want anything to happen to Flat Staney, Now would we... And as for you beanie, I will deal with you later...

:scared1: Did I hear a naughty word or 2, or 3? Yikes! It's getting crazy around here. Beanine has definitely cut loose since she's back. You all sound like a bunch of sisters fighting! Keep it up, it's entertaining!:rotfl:

ROFLMAO! Laurie you are too funny! July 12th can't come soon enough for me. I've got to meet all you crazy women! I'm thinking this might have to be an annual event, what do you guys think?

Denise, I agree, definitely a yearly thing!! I think we are going to have a lot of fun!! :)

What a bunch of crazies around here!:crazy: :crazy:

LOL! I've truly found my soul sisters! We're already planning a second trip before we've taken our first!:hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter