atlantis beach day vs water park

amsogg

Earning My Ears
Hi!

I am stopping in Nassau next month and have contemplated booking an excursion at Atlantis. I’ve done the water park excersion here years ago and haven’t been back since. Every time we’ve docked, we’ve decided to do the blue lagoon. This is going to be a “girls trip” with my mother, myself, and my 3 year old daughter. Between my mother and I, we won’t be doing any of the water rides and since my daughter is 3, it looks like I don’t have to pay for her for the excursion until she’s 4. So my question is, if we booked the beach day version vs the aquapark, could my 3 year old still use the kids pool area or would at least 1 adult need the aquapark ticket? I didn’t know if anyone else has any experience with this and could help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter