Artist Point - WL - character breakfast ? October 2018 ?

After looking at Artist Points menu, I would really like to get there before they do anything to it. Its a bit pricey for us and we don't get the DDPx. If the menu stayed the same, I wouldn't mind seeing this restaurant becoming a character dining. But I wouldn't want to see the same characters as we see everywhere. I think there should definitely be unique characters that will draw people in like the Country bears, Robin Hood, Bambi, Pocahantas, obviously chip and dale ( my fav).

It makes sense to make use of the venue for breakfast and lunch--not only would it provide options for folks staying there (which is needed IMHO), but why have unrealized revenue potential--a dark restaurant makes no money.

It makes sense to make use of the venue for breakfast and lunch--not only would it provide options for folks staying there (which is needed IMHO), but why have unrealized revenue potential--a dark restaurant makes no money.
An empty open restaurant makes even less - not sure an additional more formal lunch option at WL makes sense. Maybe a weekend brunch?

Additional AP dinner reservations have been released and can now be booked through November 10.

Len Testa posted on twitter saying "Rumor is that upcoming Wilderness Lodge's Artist Point re-do will be Snow White/7 Dwarfs character dinner. Possible breakfast, lunch additions later."

Len Testa posted on twitter saying "Rumor is that upcoming Wilderness Lodge's Artist Point re-do will be Snow White/7 Dwarfs character dinner. Possible breakfast, lunch additions later."
That would be cool!

I like it! Hoping if it’s true it’s up and running by December

Excellent. Just booked 11/4.

Refurb is rumored to begin in October.

This sounds awful. Lame and not even in theme. What an embarrassment.

I would keep a close eye .... you might be booked for a character meal.

Wow, that would be insanely popular!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter