Are they still sending out mailings about your upcoming trip when you book?

Childs1stTime2Disney

*A dream is a wish your heart makes*
I booked 2 reservations about 3 weeks ago, room only and package. I have not received anything in the mail like I did last year when I booked (a mailer with a booklet, your trip date, important dates etc). Has anyone booked recently and received this, if so, how long did it take to come? Also want to keep it a secret so trying to figure this out. ThankS!

So I booked 3 reservations over the summer as I changed dates. For 2 I received the booklet but oddly enough the reservation i kept did not get one.

our trip is in 2 days. we only received our magical express paperwork, nothing else (were canadian, so we get magic bands at our resort).

Weird...we received them for all 3 of our on-property stays this year. For our trip next week, we got the little booklets in October, and for our trip in February, we just got the booklets this week. Our Christmas trip was booked in April, and I think we booked our February trip in September. If it makes you feel any better, the booklets we received are pretty generic and definitely didn't shed any new light on our trip...but admittedly they're kinda neat to receive.

Always seems like there's no rhyme or reason to who gets this kind of stuff from Disney. We've been going almost yearly for 25 years and got our first pin code last year! And it seems that the AP emails are hit or miss too. :(

Every time I book a package I receive them. Sometimes I add or delete a day or two from my package or change resorts and I receive another one. I can definitely see being excited about it for first timers or people that rarely go, but for me, it's such a waste.

We booked BB in October for September 2019 trip. I haven't received any booklet, nor is it showing up in MDE. I have a trip in January and will mess with MDE after the trip. They keep raising prices but don't upgrade their systems. Nothing but problems with MDE the last six months.

We have a split stay coming up in January - a DVC room at WL and a regular room at CBR. We got the booklet for the WL stay a couple of weeks after we booked and never received anything for the CBR stay.:confused3

I booked 2 reservations about 3 weeks ago, room only and package. I have not received anything in the mail like I did last year when I booked (a mailer with a booklet, your trip date, important dates etc). Has anyone booked recently and received this, if so, how long did it take to come? Also want to keep it a secret so trying to figure this out. ThankS!
I just received one for our April trip. It was a bit of a delay and didn't come right away

We did ...booked in July, "rebooked" in October when discounts came out and switched resorts ...and then we received the mailing with the booklet a couple weeks after that. We're going in January.

I booked and stay at Riverside on a room only and we got our booklet in the mail. What I am curious about is do people who book a room only still get the cool art piece in the mail after their trip? Says something like "Thanks X family for your visit!" and comes with a sketch of a character. Do you get these for room only bookings or just package deals?

I booked and stay at Riverside on a room only and we got our booklet in the mail. What I am curious about is do people who book a room only still get the cool art piece in the mail after their trip? Says something like "Thanks X family for your visit!" and comes with a sketch of a character. Do you get these for room only bookings or just package deals?

I got this for my room only booking last year. It was Dumbo.

I got mine one month after booking for my February trip. I should point out I paid in full when I booked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter