AQR - Return to Queue

xosweetiexo

Earning My Ears
My daughter was just denied after I explained her life story. I feel violated and ashamed that I even put her through this process. The cast member had another professional enter the call and offered AQR after about half hour on the call.

What are your experiences with AQR? I feel like it’s humiliating to plead my daughters case in front of new cast members for each and every ride on top of strangers listening in. :(

No need to plead your case. All you need to say is something like “what should we do if she needs to leave the queue?” I suggest asking before entering the queue and the CM can let you know how it’s handled for that attraction.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest