***April 2019***

We’re booked the 19th to the 26th but staying at Shades of Green this time. We have DVC but saving our points for when Star Wars Galaxies Edge opens. We did school vacation week this year and it wasn’t bad but nervous abou this year because the end of the week is Easter. We leave the Friday before Easter so I’m praying it won’t be nuts, am I delusional????

ETA. Well apparently I am delusional because I had the wrong dates, I just changed my hotel reservation for April 12-19. Thank god I checked the school calendar, I had the wrong dates in my head.
We will likely be at Shades of Green around that time too. We have stayed at Disney owned resorts as well but we absolutely fell in love with Shades a few years ago.

Officially booked for April 10 - 17, 2019!
Magic bands customized!

Who else is going in April?
Can you customize them before your trip is paid off? We are waiting to pay it on the chance that they may open up free dining (MAYBE???) or a room discount.

Thinking about a trip during DS’ Spring Break which is the week after Easter. I know it’ll be more crowded than we are used to since we go mid-late August but at least the weather will compensate for some of the crowd, right?! :confused3

It’s either spring break or over 4th of July. Still haven’t decided.

We are booked for the 20th - 26th CSR. 1st time at Easter, we honeymooned at Disney and the 17th is our 10 year anniversary:)

Last edited:

April 11-20
Port Orleans - French Quarter, 2 rooms, 5 adults & 1 child
airfare booked - $3950 (round trip from Calif is not cheap!!)
Any chance free dining might be offered?

Just now book April 20-28th 2019 Yacht Club. These new AP's have me going crazy!!! I booked Christmas for 5 days and April for 8 days for ½ the price of our last stay at the Contemporary 9/6-16th. Clube level is nice but more vacations may be nicer!

Last edited:
So excited!! Just booked for 4/16- 4/21! We had to cancel our trip we had planned for Thanksgiving and rebooked for our son's spring brak. This will be our 3rd WDW trip, but 1st time at Easter! Thrilled to be going back, although a little nervous about the crowds. Happy to be here planning with everyone! Not too long til we can start to book dining adrs! :)

well .... I moved my AOA reservation to Beach Club, Club Level for our December stay lol. As soon as AP discounts for 2019 are released I plan on upgrading our YC stay in April to Club Level.

We are! Mid April 8 nights at SOG, 5 park days with salute tickets. I hope to follow along on the thread to not forget any part of the planning process!

Planning on going roughly around the 5th-13. We haven’t booked resorts- waiting for AP discounts to be released.

Finally booked for my Birthday Trip with my Honey April 24 to April 28 at Port of Orleans French Quarter. So excited it's my first stay at Port of Orleans French Quarter. pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!