April 2019 Discount Watch

We are also going the first week in April for Spring Break and the Star Wars races. We are currently booked at POR, but if I can get a decent discount or UOC, that might change. Hoping for something good because this trip is looking expensive! o_O

We are also going the first week in April for Spring Break and the Star Wars races. We are currently booked at POR, but if I can get a decent discount or UOC, that might change. Hoping for something good because this trip is looking expensive! o_O
Welcome! :welcome: We are vacation twins! We are also going the first week of April for Spring Break and the Star Wars Rival Run. DH, DS13, DD11, and I are all doing the 5K and DH is also doing the Rival Run Challenge. I have't yet booked the hotel, but was thinking about POR (where we stayed last as a family), unless a really good discount comes along for a deluxe! The only thing I have booked are the race registrations (ouch, it really adds up! :teacher:).

The only thing I have booked are the race registrations (ouch, it really adds up! :teacher:).

You aren't kidding! I'm doing the Rival Run Challenge plus Kessel Run, and then we are all doing the 5K (DH, DS15, DS13, DD11). The next credit card bill is going to hurt, especially if I can find decent flight prices tomorrow when Southwest flights open up. :crazy2:

Going in April for my birthday! We are booked at PORFQ, but I am really hoping for a preferred room at POP Century.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter