APRIL 2018! CANCELLED ADR Thread - Guidelines in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
The Cancel Threads allow DIS'ers to post ADRs they are planning to cancel. At times, DIS'ers may be able to wait to cancel and offer to coordinate a time to release the ADR, other times the ADR must be cancelled in order to book a new ADR.

When posting a cancel, please indicate if it is cancelled or you are willing to coordinate via conversation, formerly PM. ALL coordination must be handled via Conversation/PM. If you have less than 10 posts you cannot offer to coordinate. Please post that you have cancelled or when you plan to. DO NOT attempt to coordinate with someone on the thread. If they do not have enough posts to have a conversation, they cannot coordinate/request the ADR

Never post I PMd you, makes me crazy :faint: and not within the thread guidelines

You must have 10 posts in order to PM. Do not post on the thread that you don't have enough posts to PM. Become an active DIS'er! :thumbsup2

Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are not allowed.

Please follow the guidelines. ALL posts that are not cancel notices will be removed immediately, without notice. Failure to follow the guidelines may result in an infraction.

If you want to subscribe to this thread, please use the option in Thread Tools!

Thank you for your cooperation and happy planning!

I somehow made an ADR for a week before our vacation. So I have a Be Our Guest adr to cancel for April 12 @ 12:20 for 2. PM to coordinate.

Be Our Guest ADR for April 6 at 6:15pm for party of 3 that I will be canceling. Ended up after our flight leaves when all was completed. PM to coordinate.

We've been trying to get dinner for the same night but we've almost given up...so I just booked a BOG reservation for breakfast for 9:10 am on April 4th for 4 people(only need 2) and I'm on hold with Dis right now to change to 2. Often when that happens for breakfast they release seating for 2. Just an fyi if anyone is looking.

Edited to add....The 2 has just been released for 9:10 am

Last edited:

I'm likely going to be canceling BOG lunch for Easter (April 1) at 11:45am. I just want to wait until I book my FPs, which is in 12 days. If interested, PM to coordinate!

We will be canceling 'Ohana dinner reservations for 8 people - Monday, April 9 at 8:25 pm. My better judgement says it's too late for our little ones - but maybe perfect for those with older kids who may want to see MK fireworks? let me know if interested.

Edited to add: RESERVATION TAKEN

Last edited:

I just canceled a 7:50 PM reservation at BOG for 5 people on Thursday, April 26th. Hope someone can use it.

I am going to cancel April 17 BOG 8:25 breakfast. Convo me if you want to attempt coordination.

EDIT: Apologies for leaving out number of people! Reservation no longer available.

Last edited:
Thank you very much to @3gr8boys ! Passing on the favour - I just gave up a Crystal Palace breakfast @ 8:25am for 4 people on 4/17 if anyone can use it.

Willing to coordinate in the next couple hours:

Cancelling 8:00 am PPO at Crystal Palace, Thursday 4/26/18. Party of 6.

Edit: Dropped (without coordinating) at 10:16 pm EST.

Last edited:
Willing to Coordinate ~ GONE!!!

Be Our Guest

April 14th ~ Saturday

5 guests

11:35 am ~ RESERVATION RELEASED.

AND

4:00 pm ~ RESERVATION TAKEN!!

We snagged better times for us so letting these go. :)

Last edited:
Just cancelled a PPO 8:15 am Garden Grill (Epcot) on April 4th for 5 people

Edited to correct time from 8 to 8:15

Last edited:
Cancelled Le Cellier reservation below about 8 hours ago... before I realized this thread existed.... sorry!!!

Reservation for 5 on Tuesday Apr 3, 2018
Le Cellier Steakhouse
6:45 PM - Dinner

Just cancelled.

Tusker House Restaurant Lunch - ROL 1st Show
Date: Monday, April 2, 2018
Time: 11:40 AM
Guests: 3

Minnie's Seasonal Dine at Hollywood & Vine Lunch Fantasmic!
Date: Monday, April 2, 2018
Time: 1:45 PM

Last edited:
Sorry, couldn't wait anymore to cancel it. Just cancelled.

Fireworks Dessert Party with Plaza Garden Viewing
Date: Friday, April 6, 2018
Time: 7:45 PM

Last edited:
I will be canceling my Sci Fi reservation for Sunday 4/15 for 4 @ 3:45pm if anyone is interested. Can wait a day or so if you would like to coordinate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!