AP ticket on phone question

bearette

DIS Veteran
My husband took of to work with my kids and my annual pass. I was going to head down to Disney today and try to use the app ( which has all our tickets saved), but I didn't want to get there and find out it didn't
work. Can I use my phone for our annual pass tickets?

My husband took of to work with my kids and my annual pass. I was going to head down to Disney today and try to use the app ( which has all our tickets saved), but I didn't want to get there and find out it didn't
work. Can I use my phone for our annual pass tickets?
Yes

Yes. As long as your Annual Pass is linked to your Disney account you can use the Disneyland app to enter the parks, and if you have MaxPass you can make and redeem Fastpasses with your phone.

Only thing to be aware of is that you won't be able to use your AP discount except for ordering food using the mobile order option in the app. Unless something has changed very recently and I haven't caught on yet, they still require a physical AP for discounts on merchandise and in-person food ordering.

I went with my mom who also had a pass so I didn't need it, but has anyone been been able to use the app for parking?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter