• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP holders what would be the best price I might get for a concierge rm @ DLH or GCH ?

albianne

Mouseketeer
I called the hotels and looks like some decent prices or January $169.00 for the GC and 89.00 for the DLH but this is not the concierge level. Can anybody share what the best price for concierge level was? Can the DLH guests use the private entrance at the GC and if so is it faster that way or thru the main gates. What about the PP hotel would that be handier to GC private entrance?

Sorry, haven't done Concierge, never even asked for a price. I barely justify the cost of staying onsite, so I've never been able to justify concierge.

But, the private entrance can be used by all Disney guests. But it only helps if you are going to Calif Adventure since it takes you directly into that park near the Grizzly River Run ride. Then it is a great time saver. Getting to Disneyland, it's quicker to take the Monorail from Downtown Disney.

I believe concierge is $125 a night on top of whatever you are paying at DLH and $150 a night at the Grand. I don't think there is any kind of AP discount on concierge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter