AP’s I need your help

kc10family

DIS Veteran
I am looking for old versions of the Back Stage Pass book/magazine/ newsletter.

Last Nov 2005 I saved the newsletter to my computer, well I lost it and now I decide I need to read it again for the little tiny part that talks about AP’s getting a special rate of $89.00 per night at the DLH. (It was on the right page in the right column towards the middle -bottom of the page).

I am looking for old versions of the Fall/ Nov time frame to see if they offer the under $100.00 per night at DLH often. My AP runs out at the end of this month and I wont renew until Jan because we wont be going until then and we want to go at Christmas also.

With all that said, I wont have access to the newsletter this Nov.

Maybe I should just ask if anyone knows if they offer the under $100.00 special every year around the Jan time frame. Or if anyone would be willing to send me a copy of the newsletter in Nov?

Sorry for the long post. Have a great Disney day!!!!

Those rates have not happened for a long time now! The 50th was just much bigger than they anticipated and they didn't need too. The lowest AP rates I got this past year were $119 on weekdays. Expedia often beats the AP rate now which is sad. I have a feeling this in not going to change very soon with the new Halloween decorations and End of 50th/Christmas.

The stay 4 nights get one free at PP in the fall on expedia brings you kinda close to your budget. But I am an AP holder and IMHO from what I have seen all year, I don't think you'll get near that this fall. I wish that wasn't true because we have 3 trips planned before Christmas! Good luck!

Andrea

Forgot to add that even though you won't have access to the newsletter, it will be posted here or on other Disney boards if that rate were to come up, or you can call and just check your dates every few days since you would have to do that anyways!

Andrea

I have the Holiday 2005 BackstagePass right here. (Okay, I have every Disneyland mailing since I became an AP in 1997.)

Coming in January

"AP Nights" are back at the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort! January rates start at $89 for Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel and the Disneyland Hotel. Call (714) 956-MICKEY and mention rate plan APJ.

$89 one-night standard room rates available Sunday through Thursdays at PP and DH. Valid for arrivals from 01/01/06 through 1/31/06. Subject to availability. Advance reservations required. Rates will vary fo other days of the week, other room types and other hotels. Excludes Resort fees and taxes. Limit 5 people per room.

Anyone need information on the Blast show from 2002? ;)

Tink33 said:
I have the Holiday 2005 BackstagePass right here. (Okay, I have every Disneyland mailing since I became an AP in 1997.)

Coming in January

"AP Nights" are back at the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort! January rates start at $89 for Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel and the Disneyland Hotel. Call (714) 956-MICKEY and mention rate plan APJ.

$89 one-night standard room rates available Sunday through Thursdays at PP and DH. Valid for arrivals from 01/01/06 through 1/31/06. Subject to availability. Advance reservations required. Rates will vary fo other days of the week, other room types and other hotels. Excludes Resort fees and taxes. Limit 5 people per room.

Anyone need information on the Blast show from 2002? ;)

WOW are you fabulous!!!!!!

I sure hope they have that deal this coming Jan, I might need to find you come Oct/Nov to see if the rate is out again.

Did I say you are FABULOUS!!!!!!!

Oh thank you thank you thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter