• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anywhere to see ALL my ADRs in one spot?

2BEKs

Mouseketeer
When I go online to check my ADRs, I enter my phone # (that all were made under) and it seems that I have to enter in all the ADRs separately..

my worry is that I've missed some - - as I deleted the emails because I didn't realize that they were not stored under my phone #.

ACK!

Is there anywhere I can pull EVERYTHING up w/ just the phone number - - or do I need to call them?

Thanks!

If you have a Disney hotel reservation and you were logged into that when you made your ADRs then yes, you'll need to log in to your account and they should all be there in the dining section of My Vacation

Didn't you write them down?

I don't think you can get the #'s if you already deleted the e-mails. You will have to call and have them look up your information on the computer. Do you have at least one #. I forgot to write a few down last year as the online booking was new and I didn't get e-mails with the #'s. The CM used one of the ADR#'s I had, and then was able to look up the other's I forgot to write down.

Also, if you do your ADRs online they do send you a copy. I always write mine down because I've had the online system crash so won't take a chance.

Also, if you do your ADRs online they do send you a copy. I always write mine down because I've had the online system crash so won't take a chance.

I'm also taking advantage of that tip. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter