"Anything in an Envelope" exchange open for sign ups

Originally posted by Pooh67_68
Thats because Pennsylvanians are the best. ;) :teeth: :p

Ok I am ready to be flamed by non Pennslyvanians now. ;)

:p It's the quality not the quantity that counts :rotfl:

WA probably has one :)
But.....that one sends GREAT packages!! :teeth:

I find organizing VERY fun! ;)
It does take awhile to send the name PMs out though :teeth:

Have a good day everyone.....I'm getting on a plane this afternoon and heading to sunny CA to see my baby boy :teeth:

Ok Meriweather I concur IT IS the quality not the quantity. :hyper:

Have a safe and great trip, and try not to spoil your baby boy :teeth: too much.

Nothing like hi-jacking a thread ;) but it does keep it bumped up :teeth:

I will be spoiling my baby ;)
Going shoping for an engagement present, looking at brochures and planning a honeymoon and looking at brochures at wedding sites .....and eating out a lot! :teeth:
Come home Sunday night, DD comes home for spring break on Monday and more spoiling will be occuring.....more shopping :hyper: , movies and more eating out ...ahhhh...gotta love spring.

Okay...back to the regularly scheduled exchanging ;)

:wave2:

just signed up this sounds like a really fun one !! Michelle

Count me in as well. This sounds fun. As you mentioned, I can't wait to see what type of things people get.

My PM is on the way!

Thank for your organizing this.

Nothing like joining at the last minute. Couldn't resist. PM on its way!

Mine too and I used a large envelope.

I keep thinking of more things I could put into it.:eek:

Names will be out soon!!

Mine is ready to rock"n roll it's way over the Pacific::yes::

I'd like to close out sign ups at 3pm Eastern today. This way I can get the names together tonight rather than on Monday when I have lots of errands to run. I've got some interesting things in my envelope and I hope my receiver will like it.

Sign ups are now closed. I'm going to double check all addresses and number of envelopes. I should have responded to each of you stating I received your request to exchange. I noticed that two people haven't picked up those messages. Please be sure to check your PM's!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter