Anyone there yet who can report

crow11ad

Disney Magic Maker and Tower of Terror Expert!
Hey is anyone there or just got back who can report on the crowds? We will be there on the 5th and just trying to get a feel of what to expect.

Thanx

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

We just came back on Sunday. Mk was pretty crowded during the day - long lines for everything. Things did slow down in the evening though. On Tuesday the park was open until 11, and by 10, all rides were pretty much walk - on. AK also crowded, but Epcot and DS were not too bad. Fast passes for Test track still available at 2:00, which seems to be unusual.

I second this request. What are the crowds like? Does anyone have a feel for the crowds next week? I too will be there next week - April 4 - 9!:tongue:

We will be there 9 strong from the 3rd to the 10th, i expect big crowds, so stay home.
tongue:

This is fine with us. Thank you so much for the report. But remember in case you guys didn't know, MK will be open until midnight next week. Wooohooo. It will be great.

I JUST GOT BACK ON MONDAY. THE CROWDS WERE NOT REALLY BAD AT ALL. MAGIC KINGDOM GOT PRETTY CROWDED AROUND LUNCH TIME ON SATURDAY BUT OTHER THAN THAT, IT WAS NOT BAD AT ALL. HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT TRIP!!!!!:D

MK til Midnight? Are you sure? I haven't seen that on any reports. That will be Great!

:bounce:

Only 3 more days!

check out the official calendar....www.disneyworld.com

It lists the hours for each of the parks. I tell no lie.

Yes it will be the best. We can't wait.

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter