Anyone stayed at the Marriott World Resort?

Dizpinatic

Earning My Ears
I have reservations for this hotel and was wondering what you all thought of it

rooms....amenites, etc. I have have two days at the Wyndham Palace where I

have stayed previously and really liked. Any one know how they compare?

Thanks

Sabina

Hi..
We have stayed at the Marriott World Center, and it was GRAND. Now it's been 5 years ago.
My dad worked for Marriott back then. I would love to stay there again.. The salad in the restaurant is to dead for. I still have cravings for it.

Since we had employee rates, we probably didn't have the greatest location. However, the room was very large, bright, and very clean.

I would compare this resort to any first class resort..

If you mean the Marriott Orlando World Resort, I stayed there last May at LOVED it. If you do a search on the Marriott or the MOWC, you will find lots of reviews.

Hi...Stayed at the Marriot World Center... Top notch Hotel, rooms are nice ask for top floor tower room you'll be able to see fireworkls from Disney. Pool area is great, Bar service at your lounge chair, Great Pina Colada's :)..Restaurants were excellent.I do have one complaint..... Valet parking is not free, there is a charge by the day even if you use it one time. The parking and the garage is quite a little hike away, especially in the heat or the rain. Just my opinion!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter