Anyone off to see Pete in London this weekend?

florida sun

Mrs Christopher Eccleston wannabe!
Hi all

Just wondering if any body is going to see Pete in London tomorrow at the Brewhouse, although I live in Cardiff, I am up in London this weekend and will be popping in..

Would be nice to know if anybody from the UK boards will be there?:goodvibes

I noticed it too late not being on facebook and all the places were taken, I'm in London this weekend as well :oops:

Bumped into Ryno at the Grand Californian last month really nice guy.

I’m here on my own right now, feel free to join me, I’m sat right by the stage upstairs in pinky top, blonde hair & glasses! I’ve just met Pete downstairs!

Hey, I was at the event yesterday. Had a great time :mickeyjum

I was there with my Husband and met you there Sue!

Hi there, I’m terrible with names, was it Kate? Are you the lady sat on the stage with your husband, or the lady that took my photo? Xx

Hi Sue, yes Katie and I was sat on the stage! It was really lovely to meet you, it was a great day wasn't it? xx

Hi Sue, yes Katie and I was sat on the stage! It was really lovely to meet you, it was a great day wasn't it? xx

Ahh yes, it was fantastic, thank you for your company it was so good to meet you both.:goodvibes:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!