Anyone know these princes' names?????

litlpixie

DIS Veteran
What are the first names of the princes from Sleeping Beauty, Beauty and the Beast, Snow White???

I know the prince from Sleeping Beauty is Prince Phillip. Not sure about the other 2.

I've never heard anyone call Beast anything but that. I have heard the Prince in Snow White referred to as the Snow Prince.

Snow's prince actually doesn't have a name (ironic since disney named the seven dwarfs). Snow Prince is sort of a slang name for him. I believe he signs simply Prince.

also ironically, Disney renamed Beauty in Beauty and the Beast as Belle, but he has no name other than Beast as far as I know. although i'm pretty darn sure I saw someone use a name once, which struck me as odd, but I don't remember it.

yep....Aurora(AKA Sleeping Beauty) her prince is named Phillip, Phillips Dad was King Hubert and Auroras Dad was King Stephan:3dglasses

:) The Beast has a name but I forget where I heard it. It might have been at a a traveling show we went to a few years ago. I think it was Victor...that's what came to me anyway. LOL :confused3 Or Vincent? I am not for sure but I do remember there being a name. HTH :wizard:

When we were little my best friend referred to Prince Phillip as Prince Throwup, she just couldnt' figure out why his name was Throwup.

Prince Phillip is from "Sleeping Beauty".
auroraphillip-1.jpg

The Prince from "Beauty and the Beast" doesn't have an official name, but is called The Beast in his enchanted form and The Prince before and after the spell. He has been called Prince Adam or Prince Vincent from time to time, but officially, he is The Prince.
belleorince450.jpg

Snow White's Prince is also nameless and refered to as the Prince, and often the Snow Prince as a nickmane. He is not Prince Charming (that's Cinderella's Prince).
snowwhiteprince-ppp.jpg

The other Disney fairytale princes are Prince Eric ("The Little Mermaid") and Aladdin/ Prince Ali ("Aladdin").

We played a Disney trivia gane once and it said that the Beast's real name was Adam. Its not in the movie but that what the game said. Who knew.
Also.. I did a report about Snow White in high school ( we had to do a report about the conception, making , etc. of a movie) and I read that the Prince was supposed to be named and was supposed to be a more major part in the movie but he was very difficult to draw and the animators and Walt decided to cut his part down and minimize his role.

okay, that's it.. see if I can remember it now.. it's not in the movie, but according to the Official Encyclopedia of Disney by David Smith, it is Adam.

Vincent was the name of the character played by Ron Perlman opposite Linda Hamilton in the tv series, Beauty and the Beast

Are you sure it says Adam? I actually have Dave Smith's encyclopedia. Looked up the Beast/ Prince and "Beauty and the Beast" and saw no mention of "Adam". Unless they changed it in the 3rd edition (I have the second), I don't think it says that. I also recall him answering this question in an old "Ask Dave" collum and he answered that his name was "The Prince", not anything else. I know the directors of the movie also said they never came up with a name for him on the Beauty and the Beast DVD commentary. :confused:

Edit: I checked disney.com and here's the answer they have for this question"

"Beast" or "Prince" is the only name for the character in our version of "Beauty and the Beast." He is never referred to by name in the film.

personally, no. that's according to the trivia section on the film on imdb.com. i try not to read as a whole.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest