Anyone have the latest deployed things wanted list?

kc10family

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if anyone know what the folks want and or need these days.
I have a frien who has a son over there and the son doesn;t know what to ask for yet. But the gal wants to get something in the mails asap.

Thank you for the FYI

I don't think the list ever really changes. Has he been there long? Will this be a first box? I'm asking because if he hasn't been there long, he very well could be moving again and the address can change again. Well, that always happens to us anyways.

It's winter or as winter as it gets there so small packages of coffee, tea, hot chocolate(I like to make up a coffee box).

A couple dvd's, books, newspapers from home, or some handheld games

Snacks, pop top soups or chef boyardee

If the son doesn't know what to ask for yet, just compile a box of snack things with a couple of movies or something to read. Remember to use flat rate boxes to ship.

My stepson won't ask for anything specific. He's so happy to be getting boxes/mail, I don't think he really cares what's inside. LOL

But these seem to be the most popular with him:
Crystal Light Drink Mix
Easy Mac & Cheese
Microwave Popcorn
Pop Tarts
Sugar Cookies
DVDs
Video Games
A Football

I send anything microwavable (soups, pastas, etc) and they all seem to go over well and any snacks (chips, pretzels, etc.)

Hope this helps.

this time of year I buy Girl Scout cookies to send. My husband is deployed right now and he likes gum, pop tarts, coffee, his special brand of creamer, candy of all kinds, and chef boy r dee stuff.

sorry, I know this is an old thread but my dh and his guys liked footballs and wanted his baseball glove.

coffee was a biggie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter