Anyone have a recommendation for a birthday cake?

Jamesmom7

Earning My Ears
We are visiting in October for my sons 8th birthday. He’s obsessed with maps so I’d love to be able to find someone that can make a cake or cupcakes with a map theme. Any help is appreciated! We will have a car so we aren’t limited on locations.

Following this as we are there in March and it's during our International students birthday - will need a cake too!

Closeby there is a Costco / Safeway / Foodland so you could reach out to them?

My son and his wife ordered a birthday cake for me a few years back which was served at Ama Ama. It was beautiful and delicious. The Aulani website lists a few cake options including personalized cakes under the in room treats section. I don't know if the options would include what you are planning but it might be worth a call. Happy planning.

The pastry chef at Aulani is a relative of mine and she makes AMAZING cakes. She used to live in Las Vegas and made cakes for numerous A-list celebrities and organizations. Her bakery was featured on a TLC show some years back. The cakes are expensive, but you're getting top notch talent. The only other baker on the island who can rival her resume is Neil Noep of Fendu Boulangerie.

That would be awesome to do! There’s not enough of us to justify though.

We took my daughter to Aulani for her birthday and ordered a cake that was supposed to feed 12. We were only a party of 6 and I swear we ate cake every night for about a week :hyper:

We were at Aulani at the beginning of August and my wife celebrated her birthday while we were there. I ordered a cake from the resort and it was very good. I've got to agree with corgi-monster that you won't go wrong asking the resort to take care of the cake

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter