Anyone gotten discounts on WL Villas?

figmentvi

DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>Lightning Rod Extra
Just curious if anyone has gotten an AP or DC discount on WL Villas. I'm considering getting a two bedroom the first week in Dec.

Thanks,
Linda

I saw codes for the Villas on mousesavers.com a couple of months ago. You could always call and ask when codes come out for December if they apply to Villas.

I don't know exactly how it would work with AP or DC-I don't know what percent of the inventory has been released for cash sales as yet-since they are a DVC resort.

Have you considered renting pts from a DVC member?

I know there is a code out right now for AP holders at VB and I booked a room at VB in November for my MIL with a DC discount.

Make sure and mention these discounts when you call-the CM's will probably know the codes or you can look them up on mousesavers.

Check out the rent/trade board for more info on renting pts.

Thanks so much for the info vbfamily. I appreciate it.

That's a very popular time of year for DVC members, so it may be difficult to get a room. But it is possible to get one.

Yes, I've read about discounts offered at some of the DVC properties, including VWL, at various times in the past year and a half. Unfortunately, I wouldn't get too hopeful about December.

It very true that the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas is an exceptionally popular and busy time for DVC properties. Even though it's a quiet time at the parks, it's become much more difficult to get DVC reservations unless booked far in advance. Of course there's always cancellations, but it's just not that easy to book a room at that time of the year. It takes less points in December, which appeals to many DVC members (plus the beautiful holiday decorations, MVMCP, low crowds, and the spectacular decor at WL).

If you know you want VWL at that time of the year, your best bet would be to rent points from someone right now, so they can secure the dates you want. Good luck! VWL are beautiful.

Yes, there are often discounts on the Wilderness Lodge Villas, I booked a one bedroom villa for a client in February with an AP discount, and then in March, I booked a two bedroom villa with a code discount rate.

Laura :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter