Anyone going to watch the royal wedding ?

I have no idea what you are talking about with leaps and stretches. I don't really care either. Your posts make it sound as if you have some type of unhealthy interest in all of this. Its very weird and not something I will be engaging in again.

Lol. No need for personal attack bc I pointed out some misinformation you gave when you commented on my post and continue to. You may want to think about that and look in the mirror. I have to remember what can happen on the community board lol. The only reason I mentioned any of it was that I heard about it while on here and the story has changed so much don't know what to think now except that he is having surgery.

Last edited:
I just might watch this wedding now. The while thing seems to be turning into a trainwreck.

Guess her dad needs heart surgery now?

Piers Morgan is on Good morning Britain ... I didn't see the interview but I heard he really went for it with the sister!
I did see the first interview this week with the sister on Loose Women ... and I thought she came across badly.
I actually feel sorry for Meghan ... regardless of the reasons why her father can't or won't come. She is a bride who is marrying in the public eye, and I don't think anyone would wish this worry and stress on any bride in the week before her wedding.
And I too can't wait to see what Anastazia and Drizella ( aka Eugenie and Beatrice) are wearing this time ;)

Oh yes, I will set the alarm and will be watching. No DVR for this. I want to watch it live, as I did for Diana and Charles and William and Kate.

I’ll watch, maybe not live, but at least the highlights. I love weddings and enjoy the pageantry of this type of event. Not obsessed, but I do follow the royal family casually and watched Harry and William grow up.

Whatever is going on, I think it’s a shame if Meghan’s father isn’t there. I’d say that about any bride.

I also hope Harry cleans up nice and shaves for the wedding. His scruffy beard is okay, but IMO, doesn’t go with formal wear. :groom:

'"I hate the idea of missing one of the greatest moments in history and walking my daughter down the aisle," he said. "Of course I’d walk her down the aisle. This is a historic moment. I’d like to be a part of history."'
http://ew.com/news/2018/05/15/meghan-markle-father-royal-wedding-heart-surgery/

Somehow "I'd like to be a part of history" just seems weird to me. I feel bad for Meghan.

And I too can't wait to see what Anastazia and Drizella ( aka Eugenie and Beatrice) are wearing this time ;)

LOL, this is funny (though kind of mean), and I had the same thought. How can Beatrice top the “hidden Mickey” hat she wore to William and Kate’s wedding?

As someone mentioned upthread, Eugenie is getting married later this year, in the same chapel, undoubtedly with less fanfare.

I feel bad I trusted the initial media report when the first rumors were that he wasn't attending bc he embarrassed them bc he sold photos. The story has changed so many times and I feel sorry for the whole bunch of them now including Meghan. I hope he comes through ok, it's sad he's not able to attend, he is her father regardless if not perfect, and Meghan having to worry about her father now when this should be so joyous is very sad also. I'll watch, I absolutely love weddings and really want to see her dress. And all the dresses.

Last edited:
They really have been best friends all this time. They've really made "conscious un-coupling" and conscious re-coupling" work so far. It would be nice if they actually did re-marry. It was the "Firm" and all their overbearing rules and Andrew not being around to defend her, that broke up their marriage.

After 3 of Queen Elizabeth's children ended in divorce, this is why the "Firm" has backed off on Will & Harry. It's obvious that Meghan wasn't "vetted," or her crazy family and their problems would have appeared during the vetting process. :crazy2:

Yeah, I can't imagine QEII would have given her approval 30 years ago.

I’ll watch, maybe not live, but at least the highlights. I love weddings and enjoy the pageantry of this type of event. Not obsessed, but I do follow the royal family casually and watched Harry and William grow up.

Whatever is going on, I think it’s a shame if Meghan’s father isn’t there. I’d say that about any bride.

I also hope Harry cleans up nice and shaves for the wedding. His scruffy beard is okay, but IMO, doesn’t go with formal wear. :groom:

I don't know. I think he looks quite dashing with the beard.

LOL, this is funny (though kind of mean), and I had the same thought. How can Beatrice top the “hidden Mickey” hat she wore to William and Kate’s wedding?

As someone mentioned upthread, Eugenie is getting married later this year, in the same chapel, undoubtedly with less fanfare.
I watched Disney's new Cinderella that came out about 4 years ago. The first thing that popped into my head was Beatrice's "hidden Mickey" hat. The girls did not wear any head pieces on this new Cinderella story.

Hidden Mickey hat?? The best description I heard back then was fallopian tube hat.

Princess-Beatrice.jpg

I don't know. I think he looks quite dashing with the beard.

LOL, I had a feeling someone would comment on this. :rolleyes:

Yes, he looks good with a beard, however, Idk why but when I see a man dressed up, in a suit, tuxedo, dress uniform, etc., I prefer him to be clean-shaven.

Last edited:
Hidden Mickey hat?? The best description I heard back then was fallopian tube hat.

LOL, that’s a new one. I’d heard pretzel, toilet seat, and of course Mickey. Sure got her lots of attention, and best thing was she sold it and donated the money to children’s charities.

As others have mentioned, it's too early for me to watch live, but I will definitely be watching the highlights later on in the day. I've watched every royal wedding since Charles & Diana so why stop now? lol

Philip Treacy designed that fascinator for Beatrice. We have a close family friend who is from the same town in Ireland as Philip Treacy and knows him and his family well. She says he has always been a little "off", which might explain some of his quirkier designs.

So the sister, Samantha, claims to have been followed by the paparazzi today and driven off the road into a concrete barrier. She's so slimy, it's hard to know whether she is telling the truth, or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!