Anyone going to watch the royal wedding ?

The dad told TMZ he is having heart surgery tomorrow definitely won't be attending the wedding. Why is he talking to TMZ?

It's not like the odd member of the extended royal family hasn't sold photos to the press before....

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uk...ndall-sell-pictures-of-baby-Mia-to-Hello.html

:scratchin Maybe that's why the Dad was able to decide to attend after all? When the other family members pic surfaced and were shown to have done that too, it lessened the impact of what the Dad did. He's not the first or the only person related to the Royal family to have sold pics for money.

The dad told TMZ he is having heart surgery tomorrow definitely won't be attending the wedding. Why is he talking to TMZ?

TMZ says they never pay for any of their info. (So, it's not like he paid paparazzi. So it's okay. :confused3 ) They somehow are able to get more accurate info that way than having people just make up stuff for money. And TMZ would lose credibility of they paid people.

TMZ says they never pay for any of their info. (So, it's not like he paid paparazzi. So it's okay. :confused3 ) They somehow are able to get more accurate info that way than having people just make up stuff for money. And TMZ would lose credibility of they paid people.

That's true. It's just crazy to me that he is talking to any news outlet. He really needs to talk to his daughter and let her decide how to disseminate the information.

He really needs to talk to his daughter and let her decide how to disseminate the information.

Piers Morgan went after her this morning on the DailyMail TV show in England. She did it to defend her dad. And I believe she's lying to cover up for him. But, Morgan really verbally attacked her. :scared: He was so scathing, that I'd be surprised if she ever appears on any media again. She was saying how the paparazzi vultures were hounding her dad all this time causing him stress and portraying him in a bad light. Then Morgan said something like, "THE ONLY REAL VULTURE HAS BEEN YOU ALL THIS TIME CASHING IN ON MEGHAN'S FAME."

:eek: :scared: :sad2:

Piers Morgan went after her this morning on the DailyMail TV show in England. She did it to defend her dad. And I believe she's lying to cover up for him. But, Morgan really verbally attacked her. :scared: He was so scathing, that I'd be surprised if she ever appears on any media again. She was saying how the paparazzi vultures were hounding her dad all this time causing him stress and portraying him in a bad light. Then Morgan said something like, "THE ONLY REAL VULTURE HAS BEEN YOU ALL THIS TIME CASHING IN ON MEGHAN'S FAME."

:eek: :scared: :sad2:
Oh that daughter! I meant he should talk to Megan and let her make the official announcements regarding her family. That other sister is bonkers.

Oh that daughter! I meant he should talk to Megan and let her make the official announcements regarding her family. That other sister is bonkers.

Yes, that sister is bonkers. So is the brother.
screwy.gif
Maybe they both get it from their father and Megan's not talking to him as it makes her really upset right now with so many details to iron out before the big day?

Remember Sarah Ferguson (Fergie) taking $250,000 from a journalist and telling the journalist that she will get her ex-husband to agree to an interview? The journalist set her up and then exposed her. She basically was forgiven. You hear stories all the time how her and Andrew still live together as best friends.

So with her dad not attending have they said who will walk her down the aisle. I'm guessing her mom.

Remember Sarah Ferguson (Fergie) taking $250,000 from a journalist and telling the journalist that she will get her ex-husband to agree to an interview? The journalist set her up and then exposed her. She basically was forgiven. You hear stories all the time how her and Andrew still live together as best friends.

She wasn't invited to the after party Charles is throwing.
Rumor is she wasn't invited to the wedding either but Harry made sure she was invited.
Was she invited to Will and Kate's wedding? I don't remember her being there.

Nope...I never understand the hoopla over celebrity weddings, granted, the Royals marriages last much longer than typical celebrities, but we all know that celeb's get married and are divorced within 5 years. (there are exceptions, but they are rare.)

I remember Charles and Diana's wedding. My sister was BESIDE herself that day. I never got it.

Rumor is she wasn't invited to the wedding either but Harry made sure she was invited.

No Sarah Ferguson was not invited to Will and Kate's wedding. She was heartbroken and ended up spending the day in Italy, I think, watching it on TV along with the rest of us. Her daughters, Will & Harry's cousins, were there. Remember the one daughter had that horrendous facinator hat on? :scared: I remember reading an interview later, where Sarah had said, if she had been able to go, she might have steered her daughter into wearing something else. :thumbsup2

Maybe THAT is why she's been invited? To make sure that daughter doesn't wear something else awful again? :rotfl:

Some uninvited Markle extended family members showed up in London for the festivities. The two on the right look like they're planning to become squatters outside Buckingham Palace. Hopefully the Klassy tank top wearing loser packed his tuxedo T-shirt for the ceremony.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/05/14/meghan-markle-family-members-arrive-london-royal-wedding/

0514-meghan-markles-nephews-tyler-and-thomas-dooley-image-direct-7.jpg
Geez. They have enough luggage. Are they trying to smuggle in extra relatives? :rolleyes:
And isn’t that Pippa with the scarf on? :rotfl:

I have heard it argued that Philip can't stand Fergie and that after he passes it is quite likely that Fergie and Andrew will remarry. It will be interesting to see how that pans out.

Okay, I'm finally watching today's TMZ, that I recorded earlier. This is what Harvey said. He said HE talked personally to Meghan's dad. And the TMZ team, who I swear hide in bushes everywhere, and have TMZ Royal sources BOTH said the same thing. Meghan's sister is in England. But, not because Meghan invited her to be there. In fact, she has not had any type of relationship with her sister at all, since they were young. (Father verified that.) She is there on her own.

According to Meghan's father AND the TMZ sources, the sister is appearing all over different British tabloids and is flat out LYING about everything.

Meghan's father said that it really was his own idea to take pics with the paparazzi. The daughter, on her own, has been lying about her involvement in the paparazzi thing. She hadn't even discussed it with the dad at all. (I thought she was saying it was her idea to help the dad out. Nope. She's saying stuff to help herself get on these shows. As she's making up some other stuff about Meghan while on these tabloid shows.

I never liked Piers Morgan, but I guess, he really did have good reason to go after the crazy half-sister the way he did. :sad2:

Last edited:
You hear stories all the time how her and Andrew still live together as best friends.

I have heard it argued that Philip can't stand Fergie and that after he passes it is quite likely that Fergie and Andrew will remarry. It will be interesting to see how that pans out.

They really have been best friends all this time. They've really made "conscious un-coupling" and conscious re-coupling" work so far. It would be nice if they actually did re-marry. It was the "Firm" and all their overbearing rules and Andrew not being around to defend her, that broke up their marriage.

After 3 of Queen Elizabeth's children ended in divorce, this is why the "Firm" has backed off on Will & Harry. It's obvious that Meghan wasn't "vetted," or her crazy family and their problems would have appeared during the vetting process. :crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter