Anyone going to watch the royal wedding ?

I won't be watching the wedding but I do find a bit of fascination in royal aspects. I'll trust the internet to give me the highlights :)

Sorry if I missed this.

Any recommendations for channels to watch the wedding on? And what time?

I haven't been able to follow this as closely as I would've liked to.

I have mixed feelings about it. I'm old fashioned in the same way about second or subsequent weddings. I might roll my eyes a bit when she gets out of the carriage in an elaborate white gown. But it is HIS first wedding. And he is a royal heir. So I'm going to just go with it. ;) I'll keep reminding myself that Diana will be looking down and smiling, and wishing them nothing but the best. Freak show or not. Did I just say that? ;) See? Mixed feelings.
My grumpy old bat side is showing again - I totally agree with this. I think something other than white is much more suitable for 2nd marriages and I'll cringe if she's got a veil over her face. Diana's dress wasn't white, which was pretty ironic at the time given they apparently had her virginity "tested and verified". {{shudder}}

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter