anyone familiar with cherokee scrubs & uniforms

chrismartinique

Mouseketeer
I have a hard time with scrubs - some are SO big. I want to order some Cherokee and am considering sizes. If I wear a medium in real clothes, is medium the right size or should I go down to small cuz they run huge. I am talking about the womens pieces not the unisex clothing. Thank you much!

I find with scrubs I really have to try them on before I buy them. The fit makes a big difference in the way they fit. My brand of choice is Koi and in some tops I wear a M, some a L, and in one top I really should have an XL.

Emily

chrismartinique said:
I have a hard time with scrubs - some are SO big. I want to order some Cherokee and am considering sizes. If I wear a medium in real clothes, is medium the right size or should I go down to small cuz they run huge. I am talking about the womens pieces not the unisex clothing. Thank you much!

The cherokee scrubs I have run big. I'm tall (5'8, size 10) and normally wear a large top in regular clothes. I buy medium scrubs in that brand and have plenty of room - they are still slightly baggy.

When I wore scrubs the Cherokee ones ran small on me. When I wore a small in other brands, I needed a medium in Cherokee. Of course, I have an hourglass figure so my rear needs a more generous cut. Cherokee wasn't as generous.:rolleyes1

For me they run on larger size but I still need to order normal size.

If you're ordering just regular two pocket scrub tops I find they run big and can wear a smaller size. If you're getting the crossover kind or any with a tapered waist I find I need at least my usual size.

I find the Cherokee scrubs to be pretty well made. I think they're roomy. If you like a tight fit, maybe order down. But I agree with the pp I always like to try them on, if possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest