Any suggestions on room #'s or location requests at the All Star Movies?

pepperidge

I Can't Think Of Any Other Place I'd Rather Be...
We got the $55 per night rate (including tax) too! We'll be there from 10/10/01 -
10/14/01. This will be our first stay at the All Star Movies, however, we did stay at
the All Star Music 8/30/01 - 9/2/01 and I was pleasantly surprised! I was afraid at
this low rate that the hotel MUST be shabby, or something just had to be wrong. I
figured there was a reason for these low rates compared to the rest of the Disney
hotels, but other than just a couple of minutes of additional driving time and
somewhat smaller rooms, there really is not much of a difference!

Anyway, back to my question... Since we've never stayed at the All Star Movies
before and we would like to stay in the Buzz Lightyear building, does anyone have
a room number or location suggestion - or ANY suggestion for us? We will be
renting a car, so bus stop location is not an issue. The pool is really not going to
be used too much either - our 20 month old would rather the playground that I
heard is nearby. It would be nice to get a view of the big "Woody" doll from our
room, but I don't know what room numbers that would be and I would also like to
be some-what near the parking lot. My guess is that the Toy Story buildings go
fast... Maybe I'm wrong, so even though I requested one of them, I know that
there is a good chance I may not get a room here; my luck with requests have
not been very good in the past, but it's worth a try!

Thanks!

Mimi

My two boys and I stayed at the All Star Movies last December. We asked for a first floor, non-smoking room close to parking in Toy Story. We received all of our requests and even had the end room by the parking lot. I can't give you any room numbers to request (can't remember) but I think if you ask to be on the courtyard side you would be near Woody and Buzz. Even if you are at the opposite side of the building than we were you won't have a long walk from the parking lot. Enjoy your trip!

We stayed at the All Star Movies for the first time last Nov/Dec and LOVED it!! I had originally requested Toy Story because my little girl loves Jessie, but it was all taken when we got there (even though we arrived about 9:30 AM). We were assigned Love Bug and at first I was a little disappointed - but we really liked our room. It was a short walk from the food court/gift shop/bus stop, and the room was so quiet - we never heard any of our neighbors! The whole time we were there, I don't think we ever walked back into our building with any other guests. We were very impressed with this hotel - and we're coming back again in Nov/Dec! I didn't make any requests this time, although my little one is hoping for, what she considers to be 102 Dalmations!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter