any rewwards programs...

ChisJo

Cause afterall, a dream that you wish, will come t
I just posted something on milesource, and now am going to ask about all the others as well, such as mypoints.com, or beenz.com, etc. Wondering if anybody can tell me if their program also catered to Canadians. If you have anything to add on these, this is the place!!

Joline

My whole family is doing beenz.We will eventually cash them in at jellybeenz to get Disney Dollars.We have only been doing this since January but we already have enough for 65 Disney dollars.We only do the daily available beenz(right now 35)but they do add up.I am also doing My POints which I will hopefully cash in for some RFC certificates(we arent going until next year so I will just let them accumulate until I need them)I just started doing Search Cactus which pays cash for doing daily searches and any money that I make from there will go into our Disney account.WHy dont you join us on the Rewards board.There is a great thread on how to do all of these programs ;)

Hi ChisJo,

I've been doing these for about a year now and I guess I'm up to about twelve programs now so there are lots out there! Do try the rewards board though, there are lots of Canadians there.

Taryn
Eeyore2.gif

Port Orleans 2000

I didn't even know there was a rewards board!! I will have to go over there. Thank you so much.

Joline

Canadians can do Milesource, Beenz, Suzykats, Netflip, SearchCactus, Treasuresurfing, Blink, Minrak, Etour, MyPoints,FunnyMoney, giant rewards, Garbageband....and I'm sure there are even more.

16a.gif

11/01 Beach Club
12/01 Wonder Cruise
12/01 AKL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter