Any Quest for West in Aug?

djonesca

Earning My Ears
Hi,
Is anyone here planning to go on the Quest for West in August? I'm looking to book a trip with my 8yr old son for 8/2, 8/4, 8/6 or 8/9 and would like to go when there are other kids his age going. I've tried asking the ABD agent and they won't release that info.

Thanks!
Dave

We're booked on the 8/11 Quest for the West with me, DH, DD12 and DD9. I have a friend who is also looking at that date, and she has a 7 yr. old son. I hate it that they will no longer release info on who is travelling on a given date (e.g. how many kids, gender and ages). When I booked many months ago, I was told that "yes"--there would definitely be other kids on the trip and not to worry. I think that is true for most of the Quest for the West trips. They seem to be very popular with those travelling with kids.

We did Southwest Splendors last summer, and there were many kids on that trip as well.

Good luck!

Turtlemom ;)

We are going to be on the 8/2 trip. My little boys are both 18 :goodvibes I'm hoping there are other teens on the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter