Any point in a tusker house 8:15 ADR when EMH are 8 - 9?

MDH

The Dude
I have been looking for an ADR to tusker house for our group for quite some time on our animal kingdom day for both the benefit of the character breakfast, AND the benefit of getting to Pandora just a little before anyone else:) Last night I was able to score one for 8:15 AM and I did a happy dance. it didn't last for long:P I realized it's for a day with EMH from 8-9. What time will I be let into the park to get to the restaurant first, and is there any Pandora related benefit to this time considering the EMH? Thanks.

No. I wouldn’t do it unless eating at Tusker is priority over park time.

I had A similar issue for be our guest… I had 825 pre-park breakfast and then they changed the park hours to 8 AM… I canceled it… If I’m going to get up that early I’d rather use the EMH time for touring.

The ADR you have will the negate getting there early since it’s an EMH day.

No, I strongly recommend touring first, then eating at TH around 10:30 or so. Use Touring Plans' free reservation finder service by setting up a free Basic Access account, to help get a better ressie.

So that's actually how I got the reserevation:). And thanks for your reply to my other thread yesterday:). I'll give it up and go post it in the discarded reservation thread. Might be an off-site guest who could use it:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!