• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any OCT 28 MNSSHP Solo?

taswira

"Let It Go" - but carefully guard your secrets!
I will be attending <i>Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party</i> at MK on Thursday, October 28th. I have a Priority Seating for 5:05pm at <i>Liberty Tree Tavern</i> - for 2 people, but my airline pilot nephew informed me his schedule will not allow him to make it, so I will now be solo.

If anyone here (non-smoker, please) plans to be at MNSSHP solo that evening and would like to join me for dinner, just let me know as soon as possible. My 20% DDE discount will be in effect, so <I>if</I> you can pay cash for your dinner you can get the discount by it going on my bill. Since dinner is early, you will need to already be in the park (have a day pass) prior to admission for MNSSHP.

FYI - I will be in costume - nothing too freaky, but I plan to be <i>Gadget Hackwrench</i>, <i>Chip 'n' Dale</i>'s object of affection. If you are interested in joining me for dinner, please PM or e-mail me.

chipgadgav.gif
smdale121803sm.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter