• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any lower cost hotels worth staying at nearby?

TmlndSpdwy03

Mouseketeer
I'll be passing thru Tokyo and wanted to visit the Disney park there. All of the onside hotels (on the sites I have been searching) are around $300 USD. Considering I will be alone and only need to sleep from like 11pm-7am, I don't want to spend that much money.

I am also nervous about just picking a random hotel off expedia also.

Any suggestions - I check then actual Disney hotels and they were 255,000 yen per night for the one hotel room available. thats insane, lol.

I'll be passing thru Tokyo and wanted to visit the Disney park there. All of the onside hotels (on the sites I have been searching) are around $300 USD. Considering I will be alone and only need to sleep from like 11pm-7am, I don't want to spend that much money.

I am also nervous about just picking a random hotel off expedia also.

Any suggestions - I check then actual Disney hotels and they were 255,000 yen per night for the one hotel room available. thats insane, lol.

255,000!!?? That`s crazy. I wrote a review not too long ago about a hotel within walking distance from the parks called Hotel Mystay. Do check it out. I hope this helps?

http://konnichiwamickey.wordpress.com/2014/06/18/hotel-mystays-maihama/

I wanted to add then I ended up staying at the MyStays Shin-Urayasu (the other MyStay recommended above was sold out). It was $135 on Expedia (which the cheapest onsite resort was $275).

I took the bus they run back to hotel - the bus stops at 3 of the local MyStay resorts. Room reminded me of a cruise ship room but worked great traveling by myself. They offered a shuttle in morning but earliest departure was 8:25 and I wanted to arrive prior to park opening at 8am. I walked about 5 min and took the public bus about 7 stops and it drops you right off at entrance to DisneySea (where I was going that day but you hop on monorail to ride over to Disneyland.

It was super convenient and definitely worth staying offsite to save so much money when traveling alone.

I'll be passing thru Tokyo and wanted to visit the Disney park there. All of the onside hotels (on the sites I have been searching) are around $300 USD. Considering I will be alone and only need to sleep from like 11pm-7am, I don't want to spend that much money. I am also nervous about just picking a random hotel off expedia also. Any suggestions - I check then actual Disney hotels and they were 255,000 yen per night for the one hotel room available. thats insane, lol.

That's the pricing for the suite room, when is it you were looking to make a reservation? Shin-Urayasu is one stop away and has many decently priced hotels and shuttle buses. Try the Mitsui Garden Hotel it usually has very good pricing.

That's the pricing for the suite room, when is it you were looking to make a reservation? Shin-Urayasu is one stop away and has many decently priced hotels and shuttle buses. Try the Mitsui Garden Hotel it usually has very good pricing.

I knew it was suite, it was just all that was showing as available when I looked. In the post above, I shared which hotel I booked and my experience.

I was there at the beginning of September.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter