Any Info On Westgate Resort Timeshare

ritu_card

Earning My Ears
Has anyone Taken Westgate Resorts Timeshare Offer
They are giving me an offer of 4 nights 5 day stay at their resort for $99 and i will have to take their Timeshare presentaion........i would like to know if anyone has ever taken their presentaion before and what is it like. have heard they are very high pressure people. Any info will be appreciated. Anyone out their who had a plesant experience there???

Also any suggestions on if i should stick with them or not!!

Thanks

I TOOK THE TOUR THIS PAST AUGUST ON VACATION. THEY OFFERED ME A 2 BEDROOM VILLA FOR 14,000. NOW I DID NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT TIMESHARES, I WENT JUST TO GET THE 80 DOLLARS I WAS PROMISED FOR TOURING. AT THE PRESENTATION THEY OFFERED ME THE DEAL I SAID NO, NOT INTERESTED IN BUYING AT THIS TIME. ANOTHER SALES PERSON, I THINK A MANAGER CAME OVER AND OFFERED ME A BETTER DEAL. AGAIN I SAID NOT AT THIS TIME AND THAT WAS THE END OF THAT. NO REAL PRESSUSRE. ME AND MY FRIENDS LEFT, THEY GAVE US A LIMO RIDE BACK TO THE HOTEL WE WERE STAYING IN.

GLAD I DIDN'T BUY. I FOUND OUT YOU CAN GET A 2 BEDROOM FOR HALF THAT PRICE.

I HAVE TO SAY, I WAS REALLY IMPRESSED WITH WESTGATE. I'M TAKING MY HUSBAND BACK WITH ME BECAUSE I THOUGHT ABOUT IT.

WE VACATION EVERY YEAR. VACATIONS RUN OUR FAMILY (3 PEOPLE) ABOUT A 1,000-1,500 A YEAR (AIRFARE, HOTEL, CAR, FOOD, PARK PASSES, ETC.) I LOVE FLORIDA. GO THERE EVERY YEAR.

I DID SOME RESEARCH ON THE WEB AND FOUND TIMESHARES MAY BE A BETTER DEAL FOR US.

I WOULD TAKE THE TIMESHARE TOUR. ITS A BEAUTIFUL PLACE. CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK NEXT
YEAR. DIDN'T FEEL ANY REAL PRESSURE TO BUY.

just be firm ritu if you go and have no interest in buying......

they are definately cheaper in the resale market...

the price you pay when you go on a tour or promotion like you are .....has the cost of those people who tour and do not take the offer ...padded into it.....

we went on tours when we first were interested in time shares.....but when we purchased ...we bought through a timeshare resales place.....

it was less expensive.....by the way we have two weeks at orange lake.....christmas and new years weeks but use them primarily for exchanges since we also have DVC

Thanks lawgs,

We are not planning to buy any property from them............tah\king the tour just to get the good deal. I hope we do not get stuck with them...........have already heard a lot of bad reviews abt them.....................got some good rewiews too from some other discussion groups. Thanks a lot everyone!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter