Any extra windows at moderates?

Mom & Popcorn

Earning My Ears
This is super specific but here it goes, I know some resorts like Old Key West can have windows on two different walls if it is a corner room. Does anyone know if any of the moderate resorts have an extra window besides the standard window right next to the door? I am hoping Coronado Springs or Riverside might have this. We've never stayed at a moderate but would love to try one of them next time. Thanks.

Yep we have stayed in corner rooms at A couple of moderates. Unfortunately I generally don’t want to leave the curtains open most of the time we are in our room to take advantage of the views

Does anyone know if any of the moderate resorts have an extra window besides the standard window right next to the door?.
Have stayed at CBR in a corner room with 2 windows and POFQ in a corner room with 2 windows.

Ok thanks everyone. I have zeroed in on either Coronado Ranchos or Riverside mansions so I'm glad to hear feedback about those two.

All of them have rooms with two windows, but not all corner rooms have it. We stay in king rooms which are frequently corner rooms. We've gotten one with two windows at CBR, but have stayed in corner rooms twice at CSR and neither had two windows - most recently in Casitas 3 and in Cabanas prior. I'll also add that we tend to keep our blinds shut while in the room. Anyone walking down the hall has full view into the rooms, especially at night. I can't think of a room location that would have little to no foot traffic to avoid this.

Like PP noted, most corner rooms have 2 windows and that is why we request them. We like opening up the blinds during the day, it just brightens up the room so much and we do not feel like we are in a cave all the time, people walking by do not bother us during the day. But at night, we close them because we normally are getting ready for bed.

The lack of an interior window at most moderate resort rooms is one of the biggest drawbacks. I really don't like leaving my window open when there's a motel-style corridor in front of it with people walking by and looking in.

As much as I've enjoyed my stays and would book again, not having a view with privacy is definitely on the minus side.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter