Any best days over Christmas/New years?

We4mickey

Cast Member
We will be in Arizona visiting my parents. Disneyland is only about 5 hours from them. Unfortunately the only time we can go this year is over Christmas break. Are there any days that are better to go. I know at WDW it used to be that New years day was slower than other days in that week. Any suggestions? We are first time DL visitors. We have been to WDW so many times we can't count anymore but, DL is a new experience for us. Any help or tips would be appreciated. :)

wdwfortwildernesslogo.gif

{Dreams Do Come True at Walts Place}
cmprmov4.gif

I'll give this a little bump...

<font color=red size=4>HAVE A DISNEY DAY</font>

<font color=navy size=3>M-I-C...see you at The DIS Convention, K-E-Y...why? Because we LOVE Disney, M-O-U-S-Eeee...</font>

You will definitely find the park crowded between Christmas and New Years. The last two years they have actually had to stop selling tickets and letting people in because it was filled to capacity. Plus with DCA open that will probably swell the crowds even more. New Years Eve is notoriously packed since the Park stays open until 3am.

The general rule is the last day of the holiday, even if that is the Holiday itself, is always the best day to go because people are going home then. Just not sure how this year will be with the new park--they were not expecting heavy crowds this year since they figured everyone would put off their trips until 2001 but the park was closed by 10:30am most days of that week

Hope you make it to the Park--Walt's spirit will greet you at the gate and you will have a magical time walking the streets that Walt walked

Have a mickey day!

Thanks Ilovemky. We figure as long as we'll be that close were going to go for it. We'll try to spend 3 days there. Just aren't sure which days to shoot for.

wdwfortwildernesslogo.gif

{Dreams Do Come True at Walts Place}
cmprmov4.gif

at least that has been historically the best days but with the new park all bets are out the window. you need to get there before the park opens (around 7am or so) to be sure to get parking and be let in the gate! get your tickets ahead of time at the disney store--

see you at the park!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter