Any BCV tips?

Tina

Tagless and bitter about it
We booked a dedicated 2 bedroom for the last week of April at the Beach Club Villas, but have never stayed there before. What requests are recommended. At the time of booking, I only requested Medical-Non-Smoking, due to a young asthmatic child traveling with us. I'd love to have a view of the boardwalk across the water, is there such a view? Do all 2 Bedroom units have full size balconies, or should we request that too? I've noticed that some of the Beach Club Resort's rooms have those little standing-only balconies and I would be unhappy with that. Anything else we should request? :flower:

there is a think one balcony off the living room, and another off the master and maybe one off the guest room if you have a lock out.

if you have a dedicated I don't think the second bedroom has a balcony.

they are small by OKW standard.

enough for a 2 chairs and little table.

the BCV is behind the BC - so no lagoon or BW views.

you can get a view of the parking lot and see some of Epcot...

most of the views aren't that great - BCV pool, parking lot, bus stop, stream, woods, pond???

they use to have views of Epcot - but I think too many guest complainted about the service road. this is now part of the woods view.

remember this is an add on to an older resort.

Thanks.... I think I will just ask for a quiet pool view. I'd prefer to avoid the service road, but I'll probably be home most anywhere since we'll be in Disney. :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter