Any advice on Grosvenor Resort Kid Suites?

JesNJakesMom

Mouseketeer
We are planning our next trip down for November 2002 and do not want to switch hotels this time (what a hassle!) So, we must stay off-site the entire time. Anyway, I heard that this resort is directly across the street from Downtown Disney, which is where we spend a lot of our time believe it or not. However, we did not get a chance to check it out while we were there and would like any information anyone has.

Thanks!

I just got back from Grosvenor. I didn't stay in the kids suite but inquired about it when I was there. The room has two queen or double beds and a bunk bed with a partition between bunks and beds. Price was obviously a little higher than standard room but not much. Our stay @ Grosvenor was very good. Our previous 2 visits we stayed @ Old Key West so needless to say we were spoiled. We had the package with 4 breakfast buffets, Hopper passes, etc.... Food was good but got old after third day of buffets!!! Room was fine but with 3 kids you might want to check into the kids suite. We would walk to Downtown Disney to catch the bus since Grosvenor was the last stop which meant bus was crowded and would have to stand up. Hope this helps!!!!!

Goingdisney

PS Be sure to visit Ghirardellis for icecream at the end of the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter