Annual Pass Question

kelmac284

Lover of all things Disney since 1975
I have been to Disneyland MANY times (live in Northern CA) but have never bought an annual pass. I purchased it online from Disney and it will be mailed to my house.

Question is how does it work?

When we get there do we have to go somewhere to validate it? Do they still take a photo? Is this going to take a LONG time?

We are getting there on a Sunday afternoon and hope to be able to go to the park for part of that day but I am wondering how long and ordeal this is going to be.

Also I am assuming that the pass starts from the day I first use it correct?

So if I first use it June 18, 2006 it should be good till June 18, 2007?

Thanks so much for any help!!

You will receive a voucher that you will enter the park with. On the back of the voucher is an expiration date. You must redeem the voucher by the expiration date.

Just liek familyof five stated. You take you voucher to the turnstile an dtehy'll direct you to the AP office. We upgraded our parkhoppers on our last day before we left to go to the airport. The line was only 4 people deep and it took less than 25 minutes to walk out with our APs (there were 4 of us).

We went to the bank (on the right side just after the tunnel) as soon as they opened the gates. We were about 10th in line. Had our pictures taken and they handed us our cards. Ours are good for a year from the day we took our pics.

Once you get into the park, you have to have a picture taken before you leave that day. Your voucher, once you get through the turnstile, is only good for that day. The lines for pictures are pretty long until the evening. But they move fast.

It will be good until June 17th, lol They did that on our passes too. One less day than the first day. We bought ours at night and only had a couple hours in the park. Hevens forbid they give us an extra day , oh well its well worth it to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter