anniversaries in the world...

quietgirll

DIS Veteran
thanks to free dining, we are taking a "bonus" trip to disney this sept...we will be using this as a celebratory trip for our anniversary...and im curious...do you think i should let them know it is our anniversary as far as special events?? i know they encourage that typically, but i just dont know what their reaction would be from a same-sex couple, so i was hoping maybe some of you had some experience...we are staying at akl, and i have booked all our adrs, but i just didnt know if i should have that noted on our reservations for possible "pixie dust" or no... :confused3 tia for your opinions!!

I asked the same question last week. The opinion was overwhelmingly YES! :teeth: We are celebrating ours at the World in two weeks :cool1:

agh...sorry..now that you mentioned it, i see your post just a few lines down...im sorry to be so repetitive...i thought i was up to date on the posts...again...sorry about that!! i did go and read the post tho...good info on it...congrats on your anniversary...let us know how it goes!!! im trying to decide which dinner to use as our actual celebration...have to think about that some still....thanks for your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter