Animal Kingdom Hours

I just read that AK hours in late March have been extended to 8:00 p.m. Previously, the closing time was 6:00 p.m. So, I would expect that the hours will fluctuate from month-to-month but as the parks get busier during spring break and Easter holiday, the hours get extended.

I've never been to AK and am hoping to go during my August trip - but right now the way I've planned out my park days the best time to visit would be on my arrival day. If I only have about 5 hours in the park (say 3pm-8pm). I'm not sure I'll waste a park ticket for that day. Historically, in the summer, has it ever been open later than 8pm?

I've never been to AK and am hoping to go during my August trip - but right now the way I've planned out my park days the best time to visit would be on my arrival day. If I only have about 5 hours in the park (say 3pm-8pm). I'm not sure I'll waste a park ticket for that day. Historically, in the summer, has it ever been open later than 8pm?
I don't know about "ever," but in the past year AK has only stayed open until 8:00 during the busy times. Last August, it was open only until 7:00.

1709919891496.png

Dang... they are 8pm all of March except the week I'm there! I'm so sick of not seeing this park at night. At least give us an After Hours!

I guess that means at least they are not expecting the same crowds....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter