Animal Crossing Pocket Edition

Me too! I used to play it on my GameCube! I’m glad someone finally answered me on here. I had the game on preorder before it came out. What’s your name on the game? You can pm me if you don’t want it on here.

Okay I'm gonna try to add you. Which type of events do you like the best?

ETA: I sent you a request!

I think I like the gardening events. I am trying not to spend money on the fortune cookies, but it's so tempting.

I think I like the gardening events. I am trying not to spend money on the fortune cookies, but it's so tempting.
I like the gardening events when you don't have to cross pollinate. Cross pollinating is a pain! I only buy the fortune cookies after I've saved up 50 leaf tickets. I actually have like 500+ leaf tickets, but I just keep saving them to see if something good comes out that I want. I also have like 400,000 bells that I don't use much.

I like the gardening events when you don't have to cross pollinate. Cross pollinating is a pain! I only buy the fortune cookies after I've saved up 50 leaf tickets. I actually have like 500+ leaf tickets, but I just keep saving them to see if something good comes out that I want. I also have like 400,000 bells that I don't use much.
Agree - I just like catching the garden bugs and sharing them.
I have close to 3 million bells! I really wish I could buy leaf tickets with them.

Wow! I thought I had a lot lol. Do you use real money on the game?
I have, for some of the fortune cookie items, and I think for a landscape. I try not too, but I guess the developers gotta get paid too.

I have, for some of the fortune cookie items, and I think for a landscape. I try not too, but I guess the developers gotta get paid too.
Lol they aren’t taking my money! I just try to save up the best I can. The new splatoon things are pretty cool. I saw that a fishing tournament is coming up so I’m gonna need to get a gold fishing rod.

Did you download the game?
I did! It is fun...I haven't played too much with it over the last week or so as I have been busy...gonna get back into it in the next day or so. Love that the "voices" are still the same!

I did! It is fun...I haven't played too much with it over the last week or so as I have been busy...gonna get back into it in the next day or so. Love that the "voices" are still the same!
Me too! I love the fast talking and it's pretty fun to get to dress them up now. I am into this new Halloween theme going on with the flower event and the new fortune cookie. I got the mirror out of the fortune cookie and when you stand in front of it it turns into a pumpkin staring back at you lol. My animals visiting stare at it scared.

The new update for this game is awesome! This game seriously just gets better and better

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!