Animagique

Dee8197

<font color=indigo>Those blinking rats get me ever
I have a major problem with Animagique.:charac2:
I have seen it twice and each time I have fallen ASLEEP !:rolleyes1
I dare not go and see it again, in case I snore. Never mind how I fight to keep my eyes open - even to the point where I'm cross eyed I end up blotto. :guilty:
Anyone else have this problem ? I can't tell you if I think it is good or not because I've never got to see it.

Hee hee. I would have thought it more likely to fall asleep during Cinemagique. :rolleyes1
Perhaps getting an icy cold bottle of water and making yourself hold it would help? That's what I used to do in college. :rolleyes1 When necessary, hold the bottle to your face. ;) ::MinnieMo

To each his own, I guess! We adore Cinemagique. Saw it three times in our two days stay. However, DH and I both fell asleep during Animagique. BORING!

Terrific married@WDW ! Maybe thats the answer then :bored:Thanks for the advice MinnieYF, I'm sure it works but not sure I want to put myself through that:rotfl2:

Maybe I'll just stay outside in the nice warm sunshine ( we live in hope ):sunny: and give the show a miss.

We like Cinemagique too

I had to fight against the urge to have a 'power nap' whilst I was in Animagique too so you aren't alone :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Either it is just that it is dark, warm and you are finally able to get a sit down after queuing for ages or it could be a sign of genius! :cool1: :cool1:

Oh I love Anamagique! I could never fall asleep in it (though I know what you mean about the dark, comfy chair thing ;) )

I thought Cinemagique was a load of old tosh - I thought Universal Studios did something similar at least 12 years ago that was better. I appreciate I'm in a minority with this opinion though :teeth:

Must admit I almost fell asleep in Animagique as well! Although I'll point out that it was 4pm and I'd been up since 3:30am (first day - early flight) and because it was dark and warm, I just couldn't keep my eyes open.

On the time that I did stay awake, I enjoyed the show, but then I've always been a Donald fan (rather than a Mickey one).

For me it was purely the queuing that did it. We seemed to wait for hours before they let us in.

I think both these shows are great, but the one I always fall asleep in is the American history show in the American Pavilion in Epcot.

I think it must be the active days, then you sit down in a comfy darkened theatre but I've been to see it three times and never managed to stay awake.

Cheers

We love both - for some reason we never visited Animagique until the 3rd trip.

Bed is the only place I've ever slept in DLRP :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter