An FYI if anyone is interested!!!!!

chip64

Mouseketeer
pirate: We live in Tennessee and have been to Disneyland several times over the years, our last being at Easter of last year in 2005. We've also been to WDW too many times to count. I found a site about Disneyland Resort Information and put it in my list of favorites on AOL and all I can say, "FANTASTIC". I honestly love this site because it has a lot of up to date information on not just DLR Hotels and Restaurants but also has a lot if info. on surrounding hotel properties and restaurant menus. And believe you me we've tried a lot of other restaurants and also have visited other hotels in the Disneyland area and again all I can say is that this site holds a wealth of information that is greatly suited to someone who has yet to visit the "original". It also would be valuable to someone who hasn't ventured too much outside of Disneyland, be it a hotel or restaurant!!! Just my 2 cents!!!! Chip.

pirate: After doing this post I was PM'd and was asked as to what the URL was. I PM'd back and after reading your post I PM'd the wrong URL.. Soo hopefully this person will find it after reading these posts. Thanks again, Chip. BTW., I'm really horrible when it comes to computer lingo, I just know how to post and search when it comes to all things DISNEY!!!!! Ha!! Ha!!!! Chip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter