amazon prime at hotels

seb65

Mouseketeer
I am not sure where to post this. My friend is currently enroute to Disney, but their plane is delayed so she won't be able to grocery shopping before they go to the parks tomorrow. How does Amazon prime work with the 2 hour delivery? Is that still a thing? Thanks!

People have reported success with Amazon Prime Now. That's the one with the two-hour delivery.

A friend of mine used prime now last week at Pop on 2 separate days and loved it. Delivery went right to hell devices, and one was delivered to their room even when they were at a park.

Amazon Prime Now worked great last week. Had it delivered to ASMu while at park. 2 hour delivery is free over a certain amount(maybe $40?) They didn't have all the things I wanted, but most - didn't realize it wasn't just food, which saved us - TMI warning:o- as I had packed a pack of new uw for DD, but had gotten wrong cut accidentally, and was able to order those as well! Just an FYI for people!

Amazon Prime Now worked great last week. Had it delivered to ASMu while at park. 2 hour delivery is free over a certain amount(maybe $40?) They didn't have all the things I wanted, but most - didn't realize it wasn't just food, which saved us - TMI warning:o- as I had packed a pack of new uw for DD, but had gotten wrong cut accidentally, and was able to order those as well! Just an FYI for people!

Good idea to use it for other things! I once forgot socks for my daughter, and I had to buy socks at the gift shop. Those weren't cheap!

For Amazon Prime now, is there a way to place a future order? Like, if I wanted to preorder a week or so before our arrival. I looked and it seems like there isn't, but wanted to confirm.

For Amazon Prime now, is there a way to place a future order? Like, if I wanted to preorder a week or so before our arrival. I looked and it seems like there isn't, but wanted to confirm.

I plan on using Amazon Prime now during my stay at Pop in January. I don't know about placing an order to be delivered on a future date, but a different poster recommended having your cart filled with the items you want to order, and then placing the order as soon as you land in MCO (or about 2 hours away if driving, I guess)....

Happy Thanksgiving! We are arriving on Saturday (Boardwalk Villas). I'm planning on trying Amazon Prime Now (rather than a different service this visit). My cart is full and I have all the check out info. I noticed it says "leave at door" but that is not available with cold items. I am assuming "leave at door" means bell service in this case. I am ordering some items that need refrigeration. Will bell service hold these (like they do for Garden Grocer?). Just nervous trying something new! Thanks for any information.

Bell Services at Poly held it for us when we were there! I assume all of he resorts do!

I fill my cart ahead of time and then place the order officially when we are waiting to board our plane! It's been great for us when we don't need as much food as a garden grocer purchase!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter