Amazing Race

Episode seven was Germany and then going to Kazakhstan. But, they did run to back to back episodes last night

I actually like the boyfriends although I want the football players to win. I like a Uturn or a yield as long as it’s not the team I want to win. I also don’t need to see anymore boiling animal heads. Gross :thumbsup2

I actually like the boyfriends although I want the football players to win. I like a Uturn or a yield as long as it’s not the team I want to win. I also don’t need to see anymore boiling animal heads. Gross :thumbsup2
I just don’t want a team of people that have earned $56M in their NFL careers to win the $1M prize ($46M for DeAngelo and $10M for Gary). I’d much rather see the boyfriends or brother/sister or even Hung and Chee win it.

I love this show! I'm a bit behind and trying not to see spoilers on social media. I don't have a favorite team yet.

I thought I liked Hung and Chee early on but now I dislike all the teams. Nobody to root for. The cheating takes too much fun away also. Just watching for the scenery at this point.

Are you in Canada? I read Canada is showing the second episode that aired next Tuesday.
Thanks. I'll check it out. It's on demand, but the station makes you watch on your ipad, not through your TV and, well, we already know what happened, since I saw the next episode. But if I can tape it on Tues, I will.

Just found this thread. I love AR!

I don't think forming an alliance is a bad idea for the racers, but including almost everyone might not have been the best way to go. It will be interesting to see how it all unravels. I think that's already started, but hopefully it gets worse. I'm OK with a little drama as a viewer. ;)

My favorites of the remaining teams:

1. Volleyball Bros
2/3. Hung & Chee / Football Players
4/5. Brother & Sister / Blonde Sisters
6. Bring back an eliminated team
(like Survivor or Big Brother sometimes do) - Too much to hope for?
7. The Boyfriends

Another 2 episodes tonight. Not sure why CBS is rushing through this season. They aren’t even filming Survivor yet, they don’t have another season of Amazing Race filmed (remember this one was filmed in 2018). Why rush through when you’ll then have nothing to air on Wednesday nights? Unless they’re going to do an extra Big Brother?

Another 2 episodes tonight. Not sure why CBS is rushing through this season. They aren’t even filming Survivor yet, they don’t have another season of Amazing Race filmed (remember this one was filmed in 2018). Why rush through when you’ll then have nothing to air on Wednesday nights? Unless they’re going to do an extra Big Brother?
I was wondering the same thing.

With the double episodes I believe it puts this season ending Dec 16, which makes sense. I DVR and watch when it's convenient for me anyway, as I'm sure many others do. I can understand CBS not wanting to air the final episode 2 days before Christmas though.

Big Brother is my least favorite of the options you listed but it's easy enough to film even with continually changing quarantine / lockdown restrictions. Although per Variety, another season of BB isn't scheduled until summer 2021.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter