Ama Ama for dessert only

SonomaCountyDad

Earning My Ears
I did a quick search, but didn't see this pop up. Has anyone had issues with doing Ama Ama for dessert only? On our first night there, a Monday, I was thinking about getting reservations around 8pm or so to just grab some dessert and coffee or cocktail with the family.

I wonder this as well. We'll be there next week. I have dinner reservations for sunset one night but after reading the reviews, listening to the Dis podcast and looking at the prices I just can't justify a $200 dinner for myself and my son. The Dis said lunch was much better.

I would think you could just do,dessert unless they are really busy. I also think that you can get the desserts at Off the Hook...you just have to ask. It doesn’t have the view of the ocean, but you are by the pool. IMO Ama Ama isn’t worth the price for dinner. Not done lunch, but breakfast is great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter