All day dining question

britt54311

Mouseketeer
Would like to know if the restaurants are quick service or sit down? I think my family would save money with the dining plan, but we only have one day for Sea World so don't want to spend time for sit down meals.
Thks for any feedback :)

All the places on the dining plan are quick service.

SeaWorld only has one table service restaurant, Sharks Underwater Grill, but it is not part of the dining plan.

We got the dining plan and it definitely saved us money. And it's cheaper than Disney's dining plan.

On this plan I am looking at Capt Pete's Hot dogs and they also carry funnel cakes. Can we get a funnel cake on this plan?

On this plan I am looking at Capt Pete's Hot dogs and they also carry funnel cakes. Can we get a funnel cake on this plan?

I can't say for 100% sure, but I'm virtually positive that's a no.

Typical desserts on the dining plan include cake (chocolate or carrot), cookies (chocolate chip, shortbread-type, etc.), pudding cups (with crumbled cake layers), strawberry shortcake, and bowls of fresh fruit.

The dining plan also gives you 30% off food, beverage, and alcoholic beverage at the sit down restaurant Sharks Underwater grill.

I walked by there today and did not see funnel cakes on the menu. It was busy so I did not wait in line to ask anyone if they had them, or if there was a sign on the counter. Have you gotten funnel cakes from here before?

If you have dining plan how do drinks work as we normally get the refillable cup so can that be refilled using dining plan or do we still pay for refills for that?

You get free drinks all day. I can't imagine why they wouldn't refill your cup for free with all day dining, however worst case scenario you could get your free drink in a paper cup and just pour it into your refillable. Of course, one benefit to free drinks would be not having to carry your drink cup around all day...

You get free drinks all day. I can't imagine why they wouldn't refill your cup for free with all day dining, however worst case scenario you could get your free drink in a paper cup and just pour it into your refillable. Of course, one benefit to free drinks would be not having to carry your drink cup around all day...
I get the refillable cup as a souvenir :goodvibes

We plan on going and are getting the meal plan tickets with airmiles (Canadian) for all the adults but my two little kids eat little and at Disney we always split the meals from the adults with the kids. Could we do This using the all day dining? To not misuse it we wouldn’t go up for more food to feed the kids just all split the 3 meals we ordered?

We plan on going and are getting the meal plan tickets with airmiles (Canadian) for all the adults but my two little kids eat little and at Disney we always split the meals from the adults with the kids. Could we do This using the all day dining? To not misuse it we wouldn’t go up for more food to feed the kids just all split the 3 meals we ordered?

What is the age of the little kids?

The plan says no sharing.

The meal plan also covers bottled water, icees, hot coco, desserts.

A lot is included at a fair price in my opinion.

Think of the Seaworld dining plan as a day-long buffet.

Disney would not allow you to take a child 3 or older to a buffet without paying, regardless of the amount of food they eat. If your children are between the ages of 3 and 9, you should be purchasing them each a plan.

With tax, a family of 4 (two adults and two children between the ages of 3 and 9) can purchase the dining plan for $117.11, including tax. That's less than the cost of a Disney character breakfast (especially when you factor in that there's no gratuity necessary). If your kids are closer to 3 than 9, they won't get the same value out of their plan that you do as adults. My husband gets a much better value out of his dining plan than a 10 year old would.

Seaworld prohibits sharing on the dining plan if your child is 3 or older. If you don't purchase your kids each a plan, please follow the rules and buy them their own meals a la cart.

So i could do it a la cart for the two kids then?? Im lookimg at this like disney all members must be on the dining plan and for one day at the park its not worth payi g for the kids to have. But if i can do a la cart that would work too especially as one child has a milk allergy so is more a grazer of fruits and veggies type.

You could do the adults on the all day dining deal and the kids not. Also a heads up, passholder can save up to 15% (depending on pass level) last I checked and you can buy for everyone, so you might want to look at all of the passholder savings and see if it would be worthwhile to upgrade one ticket to a pass, they are also relatively cheap.

Some savings are:
Merchandise Discounts
Tour Discounts
Ability to buy additional tickets at a discounted price (depending on your dates you may even get some free tickets)
Photokey Discounts
Free Parking (depending on pass level)
Free reserved seating (depending on pass level)

The list goes on and on and as I said they are relatively cheap, of your course your mileage may vary depending on your family's needs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter