Alcohol?

lorryx3

Earning My Ears
Just wondering - can you buy an alcoholic drink inside the park in Hong Kong? or just at the hotels?

Restaurants in the park do not have alcohol on the normal menu.
Seasonal menus and food festivals do have beer sometimes though.

Thank you so much! could not find that info anywhere online.

A bit late to reply, but I saw beer for sale at Comet Cafe and Royal Banquet, as well as inside the Explorer's Club.

A bit late to reply, but I saw beer for sale at Comet Cafe and Royal Banquet, as well as inside the Explorer's Club.

Halloween is one of the seasons when they're most likely to have alcohol as a seasonal item. Usually, it's an extra sign on the counter or a separate cart in the restaurant. The big menu overhead is the permanent menu. There should even be carts elsewhere in the park with Villains or Jack Skellington alcoholic drinks. But the park also changed up the beverage offerings at some quick service restaurants recently so it's possible the alcohol will stay.

But I totally forgot that the table service restaurants now have alcohol. I don't remember if Explorer's Club and River View Cafe have red/white wine but the other table service restaurants have it. The beer selection is different between the restaurants with the Mango Lassi IPA being the most talked about online (I've seen it at Explorer's Club and Corner Cafe).

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest