Alcohol & ID

PandaBear & Boo

Second star to the right straight on til morning
With our up coming trip this will be my daughter's first time being allowed to consume alcohol. For ID will they accept her drivers license and a copy of her passport or does it have to be her original passport? Not liking the idea of carrying around her passport just to have a drink.

Thanks for any input.

In Florida a DL plus a picture or copy of your passport is fine. In California they're supposed to only take passports if your licence is from outside the US.

We just returned, and my daughter turned 21 while we were there. She looks much younger and was asked for ID everywhere, including quick service locations. They accepted just her Ontario drivers license at most places, but she had a picture of her passport on her phone just in case.

We just got back on Sunday and were only asked for i.d. a couple times at epcot and every time they accepted just our Ontario license. We didn't even think to have passports or copies of them. Mind you we are both in our early 30's so that looks less suspicious than 21.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter