Alaska Wonder Questions

ssgtravel

Mouseketeer
Could anyone who has been on the Alaska Wonder cruise post the daily itinerary showing formal and semi formal nights, and the entertainment each night? Was there a Frozen deck party?

Was on the first sailing of the season and formal night was on the first sea day for us and semi formal was on the last sea day (So Tuesday and Sunday nights for our cruise). Yes they did have a Frozen deck party. Can't help with the entertainment each night, since everything was on the app and I didn't kept track of what was going on entertainment wise.

Psy

Was on the first sailing of the season and formal night was on the first sea day for us and semi formal was on the last sea day (So Tuesday and Sunday nights for our cruise). Yes they did have a Frozen deck party. Can't help with the entertainment each night, since everything was on the app and I didn't kept track of what was going on entertainment wise.

Psy
I've read that the formal and semi-formal nights are generally more casual on the Alaskan cruises. Would you agree with that? We are cruising in September and I am not sure how I will feel about the dress in those colder temps. :) TIA

I've read that the formal and semi-formal nights are generally more casual on the Alaskan cruises. Would you agree with that? We are cruising in September and I am not sure how I will feel about the dress in those colder temps. :) TIA
Inside should be fine, just make sure you got something warm to put on if you decide to go out on deck. I am wearing a full on evening gown (elegant not princess) because I never get to dress up these days and I figured why not go whole hog for this occasion. I don't even care if I'm one of the few that goes full on evening wear :-)

Sorry for the late reply, I didn't check the boards again today. I would say that somewhere between 30 to 40 percent of the people dressed up for either night. I don't dress up, due to it makes me uncomfortable, so I was at dinner most nights in either shorts and a t-shirt or jeans and a t-shirt. The weather for the first May Alaska cruise was pretty much perfect, so while it would get cold at times, the temperatures most days was in the upper 60's.

Psy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter