Ak jambo availability just opened

Could this be related to the masses of cancellations/ moves (I've seen big threads on this for cash guests) due to pool closure?
I suppose, but there was a lot of inventory for after the pool re-opened (12/5) that was part of the sudden availability bonanza.
Plus the AKL Jambo pool closure time frame is during fall frenzy and early holidays thus there's been little in DVC to move to as everything is pretty much booked.

If the one night was for Jambo in a studio value, savanna or standard view it should have filled as that date among a lot of others was available
I just checked and they are 2 studios available at AKL for the 21...

Deluxe Studio – Standard View
Sleeps Up to 4
12 Vacation Points
Deluxe Studio – Savanna View

Aw, I got excited for a minute but just checked again and my waitlist is still a waitlist. I am waiting for a studio for just one night to add on the end of my trip, October 21st. Guess I'll have to keep waiting.

It is 21:15 and there are still 2 studios available for the 21, Jambo House.....

It is 21:15 and there are still 2 studios available for the 21, Jambo House.....

Ugh…I just saw this and I am getting the seven dwarves…I can't get in. But when I checked yesterday it showed "waitlist only," so I don't understand what's going on?

Whew! I JUST got in and got my studio! Thanks for the tips everyone! I am kind of mad that my waitlist wasn't filed automatically, but thanks to you all, I still got what I wanted!

:disrocks:
I am so glad you could catch it ! I felf so sorry for you yesterday. I kept looking all day for your studio. Those studios were available all evening and all night and your waitlst did not grab it, so we know that we cannot really rely on waitlist alone, we have to do both: waitlist and looking :)

I still can’t get in.....

Did you ever get in?

I am so glad you could catch it ! I felf so sorry for you yesterday. I kept looking all day for your studio. Those studios were available all evening and all night and your waitlst did not grab it, so we know that we cannot really rely on waitlist alone, we have to do both: waitlist and looking :)

Not only did I make my DVC reservation for AK-Jambo, but right after that I called to change my POP reservation for our last two nights (I am out of points). I asked if they had any AP rates for AK-Jambo, so I wouldn't have to change resorts, and I got the last AP room available. They CM quoted me and then the reservation wouldn't go through so she put me on hold to ask somebody and the person she spoke to said there weren't any AK AP rooms at what she quoted me. The CM I was speaking to told her she had already quoted me so they ended up giving me the rate! She said it was the last one. It really was my lucky day!

I snagged a studio (Standard View) for the 11th! I had exactly 11 points left and was able to book it. Which works out perfect as we decided to fly down the 11th instead of driving.

I just grabbed my last night to finish a 7 day stay in march in a value studio. Pieced it together a little at a time, but most of it, during this past week.

awesome timing.. mine still is on waitlist may 1-4 for studio concierge i have a 1br but another couple backed out so hoping to downsize!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter