Airport to Disney Springs Hotels

It was $26 from the Beach Club but I don’t expect that it would be that different from the Disney Springs area. We actually used Lyft the whole trip instead of relying on the busses and we found the $5-12 trips a great deal for the four of us.

We never requested a bigger car, just lucked out that we got a mini van for the airport ride. But there are different levels of service that you can get and Lyft Plus has a guaranteed bigger car (seats 6) for slightly more.

You don’t need a special code, you can just download the app and hook it up to a PayPal account or CC. But if you google for a Lyft promo code, you can probably get a deal for $2-5 off your first few rides.

I was considering a 1 day car rental directly from the airport to drop off at one of the springs hotel rental agencies. We have 5 people so depending on the day it would be cheaper. I would do the reverse to get back to the airport.

I used Lyft once from MCO to Unversal. We landed very early, around 530 am and were outside waiting at around 6 am (didn't have any checked bags). It seemed to take awhile for a car to come, maybe a half hour. Don't know if it was the time of day but it seemed like others were getting picked up earlier than us but I'm not sure what service they were using. I think it cost around $26 as the other person stated. I've taken lyft and uber a few times from SNA (the airport close to Disneyland) and that always went fairly smooth and didn't have to wait long. We have used uber and lyft a lot to get from our hotels to the DL parks too and I never had a bad driver or vehicle. A couple drivers were kind of down on Disney which wasn't pleasant but not that big of a deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter